A room at Voevodyno Resort can be booked:
— by telephone: +38 (0312) 42 82 18, +38 (050) 372 61 87
— by e-mail: email@example.com
— with the booking form at the website: https://en.voevodyno.com/reservation/
- Upon check-in you have to be registered and present an identification document (passport for adults, birth certificate for children), and accommodation certificate, if available.
- Check-in: from 02:00 p.m.
- Check-out: by 11:00 a.m.
- Early check-in (from 06:00 a.m. until 02:00 p.m.) and late check-out (from 11:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.) shall be paid for additionally in the amount of 50% of the cost of the room and shall be confirmed by the booking service in advance.
- All rooms and cottages are non-smoking. If this rule is breached, the fine is imposed, and additional cleaning fee is paid.
- Accommodation for children under five years old in the room without an additional place is free of charge.
- The baby cot for children under two years old shall be provided free of charge.
- Pets are admitted at the resort in certain categories of rooms. Please ask when booking. The maximum quantity of pets per one room is two. Upon check-in, please read the rules for accommodation with pets and present the pet’s passport and veterinary vaccination certificate (Download the Rules).
- The cost of the pet’s accommodation shall be paid on a single-time basis and make 50% of the cost of the room for cats and dogs, and UAH 150 other pets (rodents, birds etc).
- Accommodation can be paid for by any convenient means: via bank transfer or in cash.
- In order to confirm the booking, you shall make an advanced payment in the amount of 30% of the total cost of accommodation for the entire period, yet at least the cost of the first day of accommodation. The full accomodation payment performs at the resort front desk during the checking.
- If the advanced payment for accommodation is not received within three business days from the moment of booking/invoice issue, the booking is automatically cancelled. The booking service notifies you thereof in advance by telephone or e-mail.
- Payment for accommodation during the New Year period shall be made in full by December 1. Payment for accommodation during May holidays shall be made in full two weeks before the check-in date.
- In case the booking is cancelled two or more weeks before the check-in date, no penalties shall be imposed. The amount of the advanced payment shall be refunded or kept with an option to be used by you during the year.
- In case the booking is cancelled less than two weeks in advance, the penalty shall be imposed in the amount of the first day of accommodation. The rest of the advanced payment shall be refunded or kept with an option to be used by you during the year.
- If it is necessary to reduce the booked period of accommodation (check out earlier), and the hotel is informed thereof less than three days before the check-out date, the penalty shall be imposed in the amount of one day of accommodation per each booked room.
- When the room is booked for the New Year period, penalties shall be imposed 30 calendar days before the check-in date. In case the booking of the New Year accommodation is cancelled, the amount of the advanced payment shall not be refunded.
- When the room is booked for the high May holiday period, penalties shall be imposed 14 calendar days before the check-in date. In case the booking is cancelled, the amount of the advanced payment shall not be refunded.
Have a nice rest in Voevodyno!